A very well-known side dish that’s a must for all family get-togethers. Perfect for our Carne Asada weekends.
You will need:
- 6 Boiled Potatoes (cubed)
- 3 Boiled Eggs (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Celery Sticks (chopped)
- 1 Cup Black Olives (chopped l
- 1 Can Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1 TBSP Mustard
- Paprika (About 1 TBSP, enough to sprinkle over the top)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Combine everything except the paprika.
Mix well. Do a taste test. Add more salt if needed.
Add the mixture to a serving dish and sprinkle the paprika over the top.
Serve and Enjoy!